Monday, December 20, 2010

Shea Butter?

What is shea butter?  This is one the most asked questions I get at shows.  Shea Butter comes from the Shea Tree mostly in African regions.  It is a Tree Nut Oil.  It is very beneficial in helping to restore your skins natural moisture.  Those with severely dry skin conditions such as eczema and such have benefited from this oil for years.  I use Shea in almost all of my products.  My personal experience is that I had eczema on my leg most of my life.  I am not sure that I contribute its absence for the past 9 years from strictly the shea or the fact that I gave up using products with most chemicals in them.  I do know that many of my customers have found relief from their own dry skin conditions since using these products.  It is important to note that as stated, Shea is a TREE NUT.  Those with allergies to these types of products should be aware of this and use caution.

Be a Blessing to someone today!

Edie

No comments:

Post a Comment